Wednesday 11 September 2013

Doily, doiley or doilie?

Which one is it, actually?

If you have read my previous post about cards made of Ikea catalogue,  you'll notice that I like to use paper doily, doiley or doilie as embellishment. Since then I've been creating with doily (I decided to just spell as d-o-i-l-y). Why not? They are so pretty and delicate.

I first started with this wedding invitation.
affordable rustic doily wedding invitation suite for barn/ shabby chic wedding
My favorite invitation

Then, a lovely customer who ordered the invitation asked if I could create a set of matching place cards, seating charts and programs for her wedding. Of course, I'd love to!
rustic place cards made of Kraft paper and doily for weddings
Place Cards


wedding seating charts made of paper doily and Kraft paper
Seating Charts
rustic doily wedding program for shabby chic weddings
Programs
I looooove how they turned out!

Another customer asked if I could help create table numbers for his wedding. Since he already have holders for the cards, I made these double sided table number cards, inspired by my wedding invitation.
rustic doily table number card for shabby chic weddings
Table number cards
That will be all about my creation with paper doily, for now. I have a few on going projects that involve paper doily, as well. I'll keep you posted ;)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment